Monday, December 29, 2008

Cody and Andy enter blog world...


I have decided to start a blog, to join the ranks of the friends and family who are blogging! I am Cody, a 34 year old family physician. I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, and taking part in medical mission campaigns to developing countries.


My son is Andy, a 4 year old who plans on being a "train man," and a doctor when he grows up. Andy's agenda is full every day...he plays with trains, cars, and trucks. Andy will occasionally take a break from his rigorous schedule to watch SpongeBob Squarepants.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! Can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead!

    Love you both a bushel and a peck!

    Mammy & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a blog, but I did get a facebook this week....very addicting. Blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making Olive Branch a link. I agree with Mary, your blog looks great. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work. Looks good.

    Philippians 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture. I have had a blog for over a year as it is a great way for friends and family in other parts of the country to keep up with us. Although, I am not always that good at updating the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you got your blog up and running! It looks great! Andy is such a cutie! Looks like you two had a great Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete